Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dave Perillo

Dave Perillo
deviantart: www.montygog.deviantart.com
blogspot: www.montygog.blogspot.com
images copyright Dave Perillo


10 Questions With Dave Perillo


1.... who is your favorite artist?

That's really hard to choose just one. I really dig Mary Blair (link), Jim Flora (link), Charles Schulz (link), Jim Henson (link), Picasso (link), Roy Lichtenstein (link) to name a few.
2.... do you offer workshops for artists?

Nope, I'm not really into the whole teaching thing.
3.... what do you like to listen to while you work?

Usually I watch DVDs while I work.
4.... what medium and tools do you use to create your art?

For just about everything I use Adobe Illustrator on my Mac.


5.... during an average week how many hours a day / week do you work on creating art?

Probably 9 - 10 hours 6 days a week.
6.... are you working your dream job?

Well my dream job was to be a dinosaur, but this is a close second.
7.... do you feel its important for others to pursue their dream jobs?

Absolutely, unless their dream job is to be an arsonist. Then it might not be a good idea.
8.... where can people see your work (online, conventions or exhibits)?

You can check out my stuff at http://montygog.blogspot.com and follow me on twitter @montygog . I also show quite a bit at Gallery 1988 in Los Angeles.
9.... was there a certain moment that you knew you wanted to be an artist?

When I realized that their was no future in being a dinosaur and that they were all extinct.
10.... is there anything else you would like to add or say to other artists?

The bird is the word!
Dave Perillo
deviantart: www.montygog.deviantart.com
blogspot: www.montygog.blogspot.com
images copyright Dave Perillo

No comments:

Post a Comment